-->

Sunday 1 January 2017

Photos from a 2016 journal

Ever since we've moved house it's been hard to find some spare time to journal, but I very much enjoy it when I do. I did manage to complete one diary, given to me by a very good friend, Nanette. Here's some photos from that journal:

 Embodiment Journal - 2016

Embodiment Journal - Rose

Embodiment Journal - Roar />

Embodiment Journal - Flowers

Embodiment Journal - Takemoto

Other artistic goals of mine accomplished this year along with my journal:

- Designed and successfully stitched a Crash Bandicoot sampler - once it's framed, proper pictures and a post to come! I'm very proud of it. I also successfully completed some Steven Universe character stitches (patterns documented below), more of those to come hopefully.

- Designed and stitched a 50th birthday sampler for my Mum (which is now pride-of-place on top of the bookcase)

- Crocheted many pairs of socks and gloves for a charity drive this Christmas

- Crocheted three baby blankets for 2016-babies (and currently one on the go for a 2017-baby).

Happy 2017, everyone! Let's hope it's a good one.

1 comment:

libbypeaches said...

I really like seeing your embodiment journals. I especially like the page with the embroidery flowers, it's great to see it completed and compare to the post from a few months back.